Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hanamoenoa Bay on Tahuata.... Wild Horses! Huh....?

Just a quick addition... I wasn't finished with my blog and accidentally sent it...

Morgan I was so thinking of you during our amazing rainbow sunset because to add to the majesty of the colors of the sky when we looked to our left to see all the shades of purple that is possible... Up on the grassy hillside above the coconut lined white beach were a herd of wild horses... It was so fun for me to watch them move along the hill, grazing and enjoying the sunset with us.. it was one of those hallmark moments that I was thinking of the farm and my sister Morgan and her love of the spiritual horse!

Hugs

Heath

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment